Sunday 21 June 2009

Father's Day

Obviously today is father's day and my children (and my partner) have spoilt me by buying me 5 of the Horus Heresy books. I'd only read up to and including Flight of the Eisenstein but have now got Fulgrim, Descent of Angels, Legion, Battle for the Abyss and Mechanicum to read through! I seem to read at a furious pace once I'm into a book and the series of books have been great so far and with Fulgrim to read next I'm expecting to have something of a hobby inspiration overload as Slaanesh has always been my chaos god of choice and I used to have an Emperor's Children Chaos Space Marine army....
I'm hoping that it will be enough to get me going hobby wise again as I have run out of steam this last week and usually reading a good book or watching a particularly inspiring film (LOTR: The Two Towers has always been good for motivating me for Warhammer, nothing makes me want to build a massive army like the Siege on Helm's Deep!) gets me going again.
Hopefully you can expect updates soon!

0 comments: