Monday 13 July 2009

Steed of Slaanesh

Right, I've started working on the Steed of Slaanesh's rider. He's very very early on in his WIP life!





I decided from the off that with the sheer awesome 'fast cavalry-ness' (a technical term) of the Steed I'd have to have the character as a particularly blessed horse-tribe chieftain so I went along that theme with the background fluff for the character (which I'm still working on but will go up with the character when he's done) and tried to make the mini fit that bill too. I decided that since the only legs I had that would fit were the Daemonette legs that to save some time I should maybe just use those. They look a little odd but I'm trying to build the armour up to make them seem part of the same mini and that he just has mutated legs... As you do!
Got lots of work to do on him though. Want to add some more detail to certain parts with green stuff as well.
Any comments and critique would be gladly received!

0 comments: