Friday 3 July 2009

What's Next? - Sneak Peek

It's my birthday next Friday so there will be a sudden hobby overload to coincide with that. I know one thing that I'm definitely getting as it arrived in the post.



Sadly though, there were two pieces missing (I insisted it be checked before being put away as I've heard on the forums of a few other people with missing pieces from their Hellcannons) I'm missing one of the large wheels and the chaos star that goes on that wheel. I've emailed Games Workshop, their customer service is usually great, so I hope to hear back on this soon and get the parts I need sent to me!

Anyway, stay tuned. I should have some more pics of the buildings and possibly even a slight update on Amador and Be'Lakor, will be tomorrow evening at the latest.

0 comments: